1. Selection must be made prior to the opening bell on the first trading day of the week.
2. Selection may be changed up to the opening bell.
3. Starting price is the opening price on first trading day of week.
4. Ending price is closing price on last trading day of week.
5. No options or other trading vehicles. Only stocks and ETFs are allowed.
6. Opening prices will be those found at Yahoo Finance. Any disputed opening price will be resolved using the price listed at Yahoo Finance historical quotes
To enter the game:
List your stock's symbol, Long or Short, Company name, what the company does and why you like the selection.
Congratulations to last week's winner "kadee72".
Moderators please pin the thread.
Markets will be open on Monday July 3 but close on July 4 for Independence Day. The markets will reopen on Wednesday July 5. Therefore this race will be run in two stages. Monday and then conclude Wednesday through Friday. Have a happy Independence Day!!!
Last Edit: Jul 1, 2017 1:17:31 GMT -5 by clarkrl2: corrected the month to jul from jun - Back to Top
uncle23 battles clarkrl2 for the early lead. kadee72 is third and ModE94 also has a nose in front of the benchmark. In this weeks oddly staged holiday special. The horses are led out of the paddocks into the starting gate for a quick sprint when their track positions are marked and they will return to their markers Wednesday morning to resume the contest.
kadee72 had the best sprint to the wire and began the second half with another win. clarkrl2 had a game finish for second and uncle23 had a positive return and was the only other player beating the benchmark.